By Prince Ndigwe Emeka - Nigeria.
They say having sex first thing in the morning not only improves your love life, it is also beneficial to your health. Early morning sex puts a smile on your face, boosts your health, looks and relationship.
Scientists say people who start their days by having sex are all-around healthier and happier than those who don’t.
According to Debby Herbenick, Ph.D., author of Because It Feels Good, having sex in the morning makes you stronger and more beautiful.
She said: “Having sex in the morning releases the feel-good chemical oxytocin, which makes couples feel loving and bonded all day long and climaxing releases chemicals that boost levels of estrogen, which improves the tone and texture of your skin and hair.
Some other benefits of morning sex include:
1. Apart from the fact that regular morning sex makes you feel upbeat for the rest of the day, it also helps in building a stronger immune system.
2. Believe it or not, it makes you less susceptible to catching a cold or flu and can also improve the quality of your hair, skin, and nails.
3. Having morning sex three times a week lessens the risk of a heart attack or stroke.
4. You aren’t bothered by the responsibilities of the day yet and your mind is clearer.
5. You’ve just been sleeping and are hopefully well-rested and can devote more energy to sex.
6. Sex is relaxing and can help manage stress.
7. You start the day more in sync when you’ve pleasured one another both physically and emotionally.
8. You show your spouse that he/she is a priority, and so is your sex life.
9. Sex is exercise. It’s a great way to work up an early morning appetite as breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
10. Early morning sex can be a great incentive to wake-up and put you in a more positive mood. Wake-up sex will help you feel happier and healthier throughout the day.